The inaugural Gamlen Tableting user group meeting will be held in London on 22nd February 2017 at Imperial College. The meeting will include presentations from current users of Gamlen instruments, opportunities for discussion and networking and the launch of a revolutionary new Gamlen product.
The meeting will be attended by current Gamlen instrument users and those with a keen interest in tableting research.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Mr Takashi Osamura, Sawai Pharmaceutical Company, Japan
- Dr Andreas Sauer, Shin-Etsu, Germany
- Ms Debbie Hooper, Pfizer, UK
- Dr Petr Zámostný, Associate Professor, University of Chemical Technology Prague, Czech Republic
- Dr Iyad Rashid, Jordanian Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company, Jordan
- Mr Ryan Chan, GSK, UK
- Dr Ioannis Nikolakakis, Associate Professor, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Dr Daryl Williams, Imperial College, UK
In addition, Dr Michael Gamlen will discuss and demonstrate how to use a manufacturability protocol to assess product quality automatically through using the Gamlen D series and TTA instruments.