USP <1062> testing service
The recently published USP Chapter <1062> Tablet Compaction Properties deﬁnes key Critical Quality Attributes for manufactured tablets. These are compressibility, tabletability and compactibility which are calculated from compaction pressure, tablet density or solid fraction and tensile fracture stress.
If you choose this service, we will measure all of these parameters for your chosen materials to provide you with useful compaction data. Using our unique powder assessment system, we will help you better understand your APIs, excipients formulations by meeting USP <1062> recommendations.
USP <1062> compaction data will enable you to;
- assess your formulations prior to manufacturing
- troubleshoot manufacturing problems
- compare compaction behaviour of materials from different suppliers
- establish the intrinsic compaction behaviour of your APIs
- support change control activities
- reduce cost, limit material wastage and save time!