CHOOSE YOU LEVEL OF ANALYSIS
1. GAMLEN USP <1062> TESTING
USP Chapter <1062> Tablet Compaction Properties deﬁnes key Critical Quality Attributes for manufactured tablets. Compressibility, tabletability and compactibility are calculated from compaction pressure, tablet density or solid fraction and tensile fracture stress. With this service, we measure all these parameters for your chosen materials. Using our unique powder assessment system, we help you better understand your APIs, excipients formulations by meeting USP <1062> recommendations.
2. COMPACTION AND LUBRICATION ASSESSMENT INCL. GAMLEN USP <1062> TESTING
This service will provide data on:
- Lubrication (detachment and ejection stresses)
- Elastic Recovery
We also provide an in-depth analysis and interpretation of the data and how it relates to your project. We draw on our extensive pharmaceutical compaction experience to help you with trouble shooting manufacturing problems, change control projects and formulation development.
3. ADVANCED COMPACTION AND ANALYSIS INCL. USP <1062> AND LUBRICATION TESTING
Through our advanced compaction analysis package, we are happy discuss options with you to help you choose the right testing package for your project. Our extensive experience in powder compaction and tableting means we can not only generate data for you but also interpret the results. We will work with you to apply the knowledge gained from our testing to your tableting processes.
- USP <1062> analysis
- Lubrication analysis
- Elastic recovery
- Kawakita analysis
- Heckel analysis
- Dynamic Young’s modulus analysis
- Optional: Friability testing, Intrinsic dissolution testing, Granulation studies